BW USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ending USA B League

2 posters

Go down

Ending USA B League Empty Ending USA B League

Post  eZ[LighT] Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey guys,

I'm making this thread in conclusion of the USA B League. I realize that not everyone finished all of their games; but that's okay. I saw enough games and incorporated the standings to figure out who I wanted to bring into USA B.

Anyway, it was quite a rollercoaster as many people were added and dropped from the league. Everyone felt a little more pressure in their games and felt like quitting at one point or another. But for those that continued all the way through, I'm glad. Whether or not you made it into USA B, all of you playing helped me realize who I would like on the team. Of course, most of my picking was based on the standings. Beyond that, I looked at activity and attitude.

Due to the many people who dropped from the league, I will not be having that tournament that I talked about in the earlier thread. So without any more wasted time, here are the players who made the cut into USA B:

KingDino**
Ranged[LighT]
iG.LastShadow
sMi.KawaiiRice
sMi.Wannabcool
NrG.Bamboo
Tear[LighT]
Future[LighT]

** Currently banned from WGT and will need to work that out if they want to participate on USA B.

And those are the CURRENT standings by the way. Meaning, that's how it looks. I didnt include the entire list for obvious reasons.

To those that made it, congratulations. To those that didn't, that doesn't mean that you are forever disowned from USA B. I will be holding tryouts regularly and allowing people to try and join. But I thank you for participating.

The aftermath is looking for another 2v2 team. Sun[LighT] / Tear[LighT] are currently holding onto that spot. But I'm looking for another 2v2 team and will be taking on that task in the next couple of weeks.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact me via AIM, MSN, or EMAIL @ EEZEELIGHT@GMAIL.COM.

Last edited by eZ[LighT] on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

eZ[LighT]

Back to top Go down

Ending USA B League Empty Re: Ending USA B League

Post  LORDSHAD Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:20 pm

TIME TO SWAY LOUDER TO THE FUCKING B TEAM, FOR PROGAMER 2V2

ANYWAY, MY CAPS LOCK IS JAMMED SO I HOPE YOU DONT MIND THIS MESSAGE AMIR

EVEN THOUGH ON AIM IM TYPING IN LOWERCASE THATS BESIDES THE POINT.

AND UH IF ANYONE WANTS TO LEARN 2V2 TO PARTNER ME OR W/E THAT'D BE GREAT, HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO BE A PROTOSS/ZERG AT AROUND B-/B LEVEL [PLEASE] AND UNDERSTAND COOPERATION/2V2 . O_O

ps: amir is a fucking reptilian.
search it. live. breathe it.

Anti Reptilian Universal Protection Central Intellengece Agency Network Against Foreigner Aliens Cooperation & Foundations Against Infestation Policies

LORDSHAD

Back to top Go down

Post  eZ[LighT] Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Keep in mind you're still banned from WGT. HI!

eZ[LighT]

Back to top Go down

Post  Wanna-be-cool Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:31 pm

haha. oh btw, i'm sMi.Wannabcool :p

Wanna-be-cool

Back to top Go down

Post  eZ[LighT] Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:54 pm

THERE, ARE YOU SATISFIED!?

eZ[LighT]

Back to top Go down