BW USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA B League Score & Record Update *UPDATED*

3 posters

Go down

USA B League Score & Record Update *UPDATED* Empty USA B League Score & Record Update *UPDATED*

Post  eZ[LighT] Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:53 am

Just a few quick things.

I've slightly changed the point allocation. Everything is the same except for when you lose 0-2, you will only lose 0.5 pts as opposed to 1 pt. So the standings have changed SLIGHTLY and I will update that at the right time. Also, yes this league has served the purpose of showing skill, but I think it has also served the purpose of activity.

Honestly, if you are not able to play around 70% of your league games on your OWN time and schedule, I feel it will be very difficult to be a part of team USA. If you need someone's contact information, just instant message me via AIM or MSN. I've also posted my email numerous times.

The bottom line is that I want people on team USA who WANT to be a part of team USA. I realize that we all have lives and everything. But your time has to be managed. I've seen that from MOST of the people in this league so I'm happy with that. There are a few, however, who still need to get a majority of their games in.

I've already kicked some people due to inactivity; and if I feel that you are not playing your games, you will be kicked from the league. This means that you should play a good amount of your matches by the weekend.

Updated scores and records will be posted over the weekend.

Carry on!

Last edited by eZ[LighT] on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

eZ[LighT]

Back to top Go down

USA B League Score & Record Update *UPDATED* Empty Re: USA B League Score & Record Update *UPDATED*

Post  Arcology Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 pm

List of my games so far
edit:update as ofWednesday:

Ranged[LighT] 0-2
iG.LastShadow 1-2
KingDino 0-2
sMi.KawaiiRice 0-2
Wbc.onfire 2-0
tN[Timestop007] 2-1
Daranee
Future[LighT]
Miso.onfire
NrG.EvE
NaW-Inka 0-2
Tear[LighT] 2-0
NrG.Bamboo 0-2
NrG.FeaR
20[VT]
NrG.BongMicrO 2-0
Jumper[LighT]

4-6 5.25 pts

Last edited by Arcology on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Arcology

Back to top Go down

USA B League Score & Record Update *UPDATED* Empty Re: USA B League Score & Record Update *UPDATED*

Post  KawaiiRi Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:55 pm

Ranged[LighT] 1-2
iG.LastShadow 2-1
KingDino 1-2
Wbc.onfire 1-2
Daranee 2-0
Future[LighT]
Miso.onfire
NrG.EvE 2-1
Tear[LighT]
NrG.Bamboo 2-0
NaW-Inka 2-1
NrG.FeaR
20[VT]
NrG.BongMicrO 2-0
Jumper[LighT]
Jonoman92 2-0

KawaiiRi

Back to top Go down

Post  NrG.BonGMicrO Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:52 pm

0-2 Ranged
0-2 LastShadow
1-2 Dino
0-2 WBC
2-0 future
1-2 inka
1-2 jumper
1-2 bamboo
0-2 arcology
1-2 miso
2-0 fear
0-2 kawaii

2-10 -1

daranee
eve
tear

Msg me for games plz

NrG.BonGMicrO

Back to top Go down

Post  lastshad Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:47 am

Hmm I don't want to type everything up I just know my current points are:

lastshad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down