BW USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA B ENROLLS IN NATION WAR LEAGUE (BETA)

3 posters

Go down

USA B ENROLLS IN NATION WAR LEAGUE (BETA) Empty USA B ENROLLS IN NATION WAR LEAGUE (BETA)

Post  eZ[LighT] Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Hey all,

I have enrolled USA B in a Nation War League currently in its beta stage. The following link includes all the details you need to know:

http://nationwarleague.es.tl/

We are in Division 2B. The different divisions are simply based on what time each nation could participate. They are not based on skill or anything else.

What You Need To Know
1. USA B plays every Saturday at:
20:00 CET
1:00 PM Eastern Time
10:00 AM Pacific Time

2. The league begins Saturday, March 7th, 2009.

3. Format includes 4 1v1's and 1 2v2.

4. I will remind you guys weekly about the game we have for the upcoming Saturday and inform you all about the maps for that specific week.

Please note that we will be playing both "A" and "B" teams. This is a great opportunity to show everyone the current strength of USA B.

For all USA B members, I need your availability for this league. Please let me know what your schedule looks like and if you can participate.

USA B FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eZ[LighT]

Back to top Go down

USA B ENROLLS IN NATION WAR LEAGUE (BETA) Empty Re: USA B ENROLLS IN NATION WAR LEAGUE (BETA)

Post  NaW-iNkA Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:07 pm

i'll be there every saturday unless something comes up

NaW-iNkA

Back to top Go down

USA B ENROLLS IN NATION WAR LEAGUE (BETA) Empty Re: USA B ENROLLS IN NATION WAR LEAGUE (BETA)

Post  Wanna-be-cool Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 pm

That's awesome!! except i can't make it. I quit my job on August though so wait for me until then Smile

Wanna-be-cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down