BW USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible USA B Recruits (All USA B Players Please Read)

4 posters

Go down

Possible USA B Recruits (All USA B Players Please Read) Empty Possible USA B Recruits (All USA B Players Please Read)

Post  eZ[LighT] Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:21 am

I have looked into a couple players thanks to verge.volume and have decided to give verge.patrol and verge.minline a shot at joining our USA B Team.

If YOU are on the USA B Team, I want you to set some time aside to play both of these players a BO3 match. No worries... There are no spots hanging in the balance. I just want to see how both players do against our current USA B members. Please take the BO3 match seriously as these games are obviously treated as tryouts to join USA B. Just remember the league I put you through. That should inspire you enough to play hard! Smile

Lastly, DJ and Sun: you guys are exempt from having to play them 1v1 unless you absolutely want to Razz

eZ[LighT]

Back to top Go down

Possible USA B Recruits (All USA B Players Please Read) Empty Re: Possible USA B Recruits (All USA B Players Please Read)

Post  verGe.vOluMe Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 pm

i'll be makin a replay pack of their games, i will upload it somewhere and u can watch it.

verGe.vOluMe

Back to top Go down

Possible USA B Recruits (All USA B Players Please Read) Empty Re: Possible USA B Recruits (All USA B Players Please Read)

Post  Nrg.ZaM Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Fuck yeah, I think USA B would do great to have these fellows aboard.

Every national team needs some dedicated BM players.

Nrg.ZaM

Back to top Go down

Post  verGe.vOluMe Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:46 pm

who bm'd thats in this list of players he has presented here? Thanks

verGe.vOluMe

Back to top Go down

Post  NrG.Bamb Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Actually I think he's referring to pado BMing our members, and you banning me from channel when I brought it up.

NrG.Bamb

Back to top Go down

Post  verGe.vOluMe Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 pm

i banned u from channel because i didn't want any conflicts which i know you like, it worked.

verGe.vOluMe

Back to top Go down

Post  NrG.Bamboo Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 pm

You apparently don't know me very well then.

^______^;;

NrG.Bamboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down