BW USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining USA A

Go down

Joining USA A Empty Joining USA A

Post  Xeris[LighT] Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:29 pm

Recruitment: Open

This post is for those interested in joining USA A team.

There are three ways for someone to have a chance at joining USA A.

1) Challenge from USA B...
If you are a current USA B and have been playing well in nation wars, you can challenge a member of USA A for their spot. The challenge will be a BO5 series - if the USA B member wins, he will take the spot of the A team member, if not he keeps his spot on USA B.
**Rules: You need to have won 8/10 of your last nation wars to be eligible to challenge a USA A member.

2) Laddering...
If you have achieved the rank of B+ or better you can challenge a member of USA A for their spot. Again, the challenge will be a BO5 series - if the challenger wins, he will be invited to join USA A, if not he will not be allowed to join.
**Rules: This option is ONLY available if recruitment is open. You must have: played ALL the games on your account, be able to provide replays from your auto-rep folder if asked, have USA flag or explain why you don't have one, not be a banned cheater/hacker/abuser. Again, your stats cannot be transferred.

3) Invite...
You may be invited to USA A.
**Rules: Do NOT ask me for an invite - I will say no. I will approach anyone I feel the need to invite, and not the other way around.

General Rules...
If you are unable to play on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) around 1pm EST-5pm EST, then you should not attempt to join USA A, because you won't be allowed on the team. If you are excessively BM or immature you won't be allowed on the team. Being on the national team is a commitment, if you have excessive obligations with your team that will stop you from playing nation wars then you probably won't be successful on the team.

If you have any questions that are not answered in this post, please PM me. If they have been answered, I will re-direct you to this thread. If something isn't clear, please let me know.

Xeris[LighT]

Back to top Go down